All County Residential provides a personalized management solution that will match your HOA needs. We are onsite managers that get to know the community that we serve to ensure the needs of the community are being met. Our job isn’t just to maintain value, but to improve the community with asset appreciation in mind. We will work with the board and the community members to ensure the HOA fees are put to good use and money is spent wisely. We assess the needs of the community to provide an individual management program that best suits your needs. Below are a list of our services that we can tailor to suit your needs.
HOA Management Services
- Board Meetings: We engage the board at their meetings providing and presenting financials at intervals determined by the board.
- Budget Preparation: We assist in the annual budget preparation, compiling data, creating and maintaining the final approved budget.
- Maintenance Coordination: We manage the contractors commissioned by the association and assure the work contracted is being performed up to expectations of the board. New quotes will be obtained where necessary and presented to the board as needed with our recommendations.
- Accounts Payable: We manage the expenses, reviewing for accuracy and paying invoices in a timely fashion.
- Capital Planning: We assist the board in the capital planning process and reserve management.
- Onsite Inspections: We inspect the community to ensure homeowners are compliant with the rules and regulations set forth by the HOA.
- Compliance: We ensure owners are compliant with the rules and regulation according to the by-laws of the community.
- Payment Options: We accept mail in payments as well as provide online payments options to the member of your community.
- Mailings: We will coordinate special mailings. Mailing examples are proxy voting forms, payment coupons, notifications, statements, meeting minutes, violation notices.
- Oversee Large Projects: We oversee larger projects outside the scope of general management when necessary. E.g. Adding a community center or other structures.
- Website: We assist in the creation and general management of a website for the community.